Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tag!!

Heyy it me alli!! I got tagged by my gummi so here are the rules of tag!!
1.Link to the person or persons who tagged you.
2.Put the rules on your blog.
3.Write six random things about yourself.
4.Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5.Let each person know they`ve been tagged and leave a comment on your blog.
6.Let the tagger know when the entry is up.
Well that is all of the rules!! Now, to play the game right, I will do what I gotta do. Preparing myself to be embarrassed, as I share some veeeery random things about me.
1. I have a MILLION cousinz, and the best grandparents on earth!!
2. I am in love with most fantasy and other culutures. I like gypsies, genies and other things.
3. I LOVE jewlery and make-up!! I am just that kind of girl who has sensitive skin, but it is good most of the time. I wear make-up now, my mom said I could. And I have alot of jewlery.
4. I tend to want things my way, and I can break glass by screaming so loud when no one will listen to me.
5. I am not bragging, this is sort of a problem with me, I have a HUGE heart, and I can not help it. I can easlily feel sorry for people and even though I am shy, I really wish i could help people. One day at school, there was a kindergarden girl reaching to get some Ice Cream out of the bin. She reached and reached but she was to short she fell about a million times. All of my friends and my schoolmates were looking at her laughing. I wanted to laugh with them, but I could not. So, I went up to her, and said, "Do you need help? Here, is this the Ice cream you want?" she nodded her head. i grabbed it for her and I handed it to her, she ran away. no body in my class really talked to me after that, they thought it was wierd. Sorry for such the long stories!!
6. I always HAVE to tell all of the stories!!! I love telling stories!!





1 comment:

Periwinkle said...

Great job on playing tag Alli!
I loved the 6 random things about you. In fact...I love absolutely everything about you!!!!!!
Gummi